Monday, January 17, 2011

High-Five Client!


Today I had the opportunity to work with a client of mine. My client is a good person that likes to run. Because my client likes to run in marathons, my client also likes to receive massage. And that is why I got to see my client today.
Lately I have been kind of down about Massage Envy. So many changes going on and so many people upset by it. I am a fairly open person that likes change, at least I tell myself that. With all of the changing going on I have been looking for another part-time job. I have been looking since about August, shortly after I left Precision Muscle Recovery. I have had several interviews and missed out on several great jobs. All because one thing; not enough experience. That has hurt my pride quite a bit.
Today when I saw my client I was feeling kind of bummed again. But my client, and I will send them a 'thank you' letter, gave me more reason to keep my head up. My client has been with M.E. for years and was always bounced back and forth between the not-so-great and the too-good-for-M.E. therapists. Because of that my client was going to give up on receiving massage... Until I worked on them.
Not only did that boost my mood but it also brought my confidence back up! High-Five client!

This year I gave out $2,180 worth of FREE massages! I must be crazy. That's one massage a month for four people! Geeze. If only I had my clientele base to that. Sure it is only $45 for one session, but that's $180 a month! Time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment