Saturday, January 22, 2011

BABIES!

Babies are popping out everywhere! Today my niece was born! She weighs 8 pounds 4 oz. And she is 21 inches long. I am so excited for my brother Zane and I cannot wait to meet the newest addition to the Ewton family.

The picture to the left is one that Zane took of baby Ewton. There is talk that her name will be Maggie. The name sounds amazing. Even Rod Stewart made that name sound cool.
(nothing against Rod).

Seeing the pictures of my niece just makes me even more excited about my baby. Monday is our next check-up. Sadly it is not the one that we found out what sex our baby is. That check-up is four weeks away. I cannot wait for it. Someone asked me if I knew what we were having and I smartly responded, "A baby... But a monster would be cool too!" Hopefully I didn't jinx myself and this kid won't be a little terror. Even if it is, I still can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment