Saturday, May 21, 2011

What We Do...

...Defines us.

On the Saturday the World was supposed to end... Here I am still alive and resurrecting my Blog. All that I have managed to do so far; make a pot roast, watch the movies Braveheart and Fargo, and read some comic books.

This last Tuesday I proposed to my girlfriend, she said yes. This makes me very happy. She is such an amazing woman and I love her. She is my best friend and unlike my other "best friends" she will always be there. I hate that this glorious week for us is cast in shadow.

I have a new phrase or saying, "If you hand someone a knife its more likely to end up in your back than at the table by your plate." That's how I have been feeling lately. So much stuff that I've learned. Yes most is past stuff and a lot is new. I usually don't let my past or others past mess with me. But this is a tough situation. An, "Et Tu Brute?" situation. However, there are more than one Brutus. Dun dun dun.... the plot thickens.

That's all I have to say about that. So here it is,
my Lady's ring... and her baby bump.
Speaking of which, our daughter Keeley, (Key-Lee) will be here July 7th! I am so excited and can't wait to meet this kid. She bumps to Far East Movement. She kicks like a soccer player to Metallica and Nirvana. Already I'm wrapped around her finger. About a month and half and she will be here. I hope I'm ready!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again on your engagement! I can't wait to meet Casey and Keely! I hope that in the years to come any drama that happened this week just fades into the background as you remember getting engaged!

    ReplyDelete